Monday, November 16, 2015

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Laser Hair Removal

Khloé Karadshian caused a bit of an uproar recently when she shared the bikini-line preferences of herself and her sisters in a segment on her eponymous app. And it turns out that the women's approaches to nether grooming are as different as the sisters themselves. While Khloé prefers a manicured landing strip (“I don't like looking at an adult woman and seeing nothing down there” she said) and Kourtney Kardashian leans more toward the au naturel, it was what Khloé revealed about Kim Kardashian that really got us pondering hair removal options. “I know Kim is completely bare and now she says she wishes she still had a lil' somethin' going on but she lasered it all off,” said Khloé. “I'll laser other places that the sun doesn't shine. But I like that if I ever want to go bare, I can just shave it and change my mind later.”

Read more here:  http://www.instyle.com/news/facts-about-laser-hair-removal

No comments:

Post a Comment